The hybrid society: a seamless blend of physical and online public services
Key Concepts for the Automotive World
Now more than ever, OEMs and suppliers need to adapt to industry changes but do it carefully, using AI-driven insights and strategic analysis of risks and opportunities. Help your organization thrive by using a modern ERP to streamline end-to-end processes—from customer alignment to proactive supply chain management. ABB offers a comprehensive range of solutions to automotive manufacturers around the world.
- CASES technologies – Connected, Autonomous, Shared mobility, Electric vehicles, and Security – have drastically affected how the automotive industry operates.
- That’s the expectation of a concerned customer base as well as government agencies regarding decarbonization.
- In 1999, Honda established a new joint venture company, PT Honda Prospect Motor , which took over Imora Motor’s sole national distribution rights that same year.
- From over to 2012 , the number of automobile models in the U.S. has grown exponentially.
- As a result, manufacturers of local microvans